Every morning living in the room below my niece. Smh
more here (:
that tree looks so happy that it is receiving a hug from this child
I AM GROOT
Elie Saab Spring 2014
New Blog Post 📝!!: Battle of the Leave-In Conditioners. Take a look at my well over due review and comparison of @revlon’s #UniqOne All in One Hair Treatment & #ItsA10’s Miracle Leave-In Product. — You can read it on my “Hair, Here, Everywhere” blog @ http://jodyanncxo.wordpress.com (see link in my bio) —— #relaxedhair #teamrelaxed #texlaxed #texlaxedhair #washday #hairblog #relaxedhairbeauties #noweavey #healthyhair #hairlista #hairjourney #hairtips #relaxedhaircommunity #teamhealthyhair #lengthcheck #washandblow #productjunkie #4b #4c #jodyanncxo | #hhj Happy Hair Journey! 🙋
Recipe: Cornmeal🍵🍞 Porridge
1. Fill (small/medium) pot half way with water & bring to a boil.
2. In a measuring glass, mix 100ml of corn meal with 100ml of cold water. Bring mixture to a liquid consistency.
3. Mix cornmeal mixture with boiling and stir until thickens.
4. Add evaporated milk ( 4 heapful tablespoons) for creaminess.
5. Add coconut cream bar (let melt) and add 3 tablespoons to the pot.
6. Let simmer on low heat
7. Turn off and add about a half a can of condense milk and sweeten to taste.
8. Cover the surface of the pot with cinnamon and mix in. OR add 2 cinnamon sticks.
9. Grate about 1/4 of a whole nutmeg
10. Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Single serving Comunion
jesus 2 go
prepackaged and processed for your sins
9/15/2014 2:12 pm